2010 Holiday Card Layouts

I know it's only the first day of Fall.  But before we know it, it's time for holiday shopping and mailing of the holiday cards!  My next few weekend will be busy with art festivals so I thought of getting a head start on this year's holiday card layouts.

This year, all my designs are all in 5x4 format and will be printed on press.  I've set up a quick link for this blog post for easy access.

I'll have tweaks to this post as we get closer to the holidays.  But for now, here are examples of my 2010 holiday card layouts.  Click on each image to view in larger format.


















I'm working on putting together holiday packages for children and family portraits.  The holiday packages will include a photo session, several print package options and a box set of holiday cards.  You can choose from any of the layouts above.  I'll be writing a separate post regarding these packages.  Keep checking my blog for updates and more info.

Comments, questions, suggestions or appointments are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...