Woodstock Art and Wine Festival: November 6-7, 2010

I'll be at The Woodstock Art and Wine Festival this weekend, November 6th and 7th.  This event will be held at the Woodstock City Park located in Downtown Woodstock.

Come join us... I'll be at booth #83.

This art festival will be the last one for me this year.  So if you can't make it to this event, my work is always available through my website.  If you want a particular piece and it is not posted on my website, please visit my blog and/or call me at (404) 861-1449 and I'll be happy to help.

My next art festival will be in the Spring of 2011.  I don't have my calendar finalized at this time.  However keep visiting my blog for newsletters, new work, promotional items until I post my Spring calendar.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...