Featured in Yummly!

I was about to turn in for the night last night... decided to check on any other email that might have come in yesterday afternoon, when, to my surprise, I came across this email from one Shelley Adler of Yummly.  Ms. Adler said that one of my posts on Plain Gourmet was featured recently on Yummly's blog.

Yummly, thanks for selecting my recipe!
_____________________________

About Yummly

Founded in 2009 by foodies on a mission to invent a better way to find recipes, Yummly is the world’s first semantic recipe search and recommendation platform. Yummly enables you to find and customize recipes based on your personal taste, nutritional and dietary preferences. The site aggregates recipes from cooking websites, and is fully integrated with Facebook. Headquartered in the heart of Silicon Valley, Yummly is backed by First Round CapitalHarrison Metal CapitalIntel Capital, and angel investors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...