Baby Portrait | Wes

newborn photographer
I had a photo session with, not 1 but, 2 adorable newborns last week-- Wes and Charlotte.  Newborns are so precious... so cute and delicate and grows so fast within those first 3 months!  When shopping for newborn clothes, 0-3 months is classified as newborn.  However when I shot Wes (at almost 3 months) and Charlotte (at 3 weeks) back to back, there was quite a difference in the size already!

Over the last week, I've been working on Wes's images and I could hardly wait to post this sneak preview!


I love the soft and gentle expression on Wes' face in the shot below.


Love the bubbles!








V, thank you for choosing me for this shoot.  Wes is a beautiful baby boy-- Congratulations!

Charlotte will be next!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...